Shire Healthcare are currently sourcing an experienced Occupational Therapist for a permanent position based in Lanarkshire, Scotland. The successful Occupational Therapist will work within a 45 bedded, specialist facility that provides support to adults with acquired brain injury and complex neurological conditions.
This is a full-time, permanent position although the client may also consider part-time applicants.
- Managing a defined caseload of adults with acquired brain injuries and complex neurological needs.
- Using a client centred approach to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions.
- Providing advice and consultation to clients, family members, carers and other members of the wider multi-disciplinary team
- Updating client medical notes accurately
- Participating in the provision of therapeutic activities using a variety of approaches tailored to the individual’s needs.
- Using Occupational Therapy assessment tools to manage patient outcomes.
- Delivering and monitoring rehabilitation and care in order to promote independence.
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team to deliver a high level of patient care.
The ideal Occupational Therapist:
- Holds a relevant Occupational Therapy Diploma/Degree
- Registered with the HCPC.
- Has experience of working with clients with acquired brain injuries and complex neurological needs.
If you are interested in discussing this role with one of our experienced consultants, apply now!
Reference ID: 539
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00-£35,000.00 per year