Shire Healthcare are currently sourcing an Occupational Therapist for a permanent position based in Kent. The successful Occupational Therapist will support adults with an acquired or traumatic brain injury. The site offers a range of services from specialist rehabilitations for clients who have recently suffered a brain injury to independent living for this preparing to return home and also residential care packages.
- Managing a defined caseload of adults with acquired brain injuries.
- Using a client centred approach to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions.
- Providing advice and consultation to clients, family members, carers and other members of the wider multi-disciplinary team
- Updating client medical notes accurately
- Responsible for the prescription and safe use of Occupational Therapy equipment
- Using Occupational Therapy assessment tools to manage patient outcomes.
- Providing advice and training to wider team regarding the Occupational Therapy provision
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team to deliver a high level of patient care.
The ideal Occupational Therapist:
- Holds a relevant Occupational Therapy Diploma/Degree
- Registered with the HCPC.
- Has experience or a strong desire to work within the field of neurological rehabilitation.
If you are interested in discussing this role with one of our experienced consultants, apply now!
Reference ID: 538
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,600.00-£32,400.00 per year