An Occupational Therapist is currently required for a full time, permanent position based in Essex. The client supports adolescents with a variety of complex mental health presentations within an inpatient setting.
The client will consider both full and part time applicants and due to the nature of the setting, this is a term time only position.
Responsibilities of the Occupational Therapist:
- Provide 1:1 assessments and treatment to service users
- Work effectively within a fast paced, high intensity setting
- Demonstrating excellent oral and written communication with external agencies and colleagues within the multi-disciplinary team
- Providing assistance and consultation to the Lead Psychologist regarding therapeutic input
- Managing individual treatment plans and activities for service users relating specifically to occupational therapy
- Providing support and management to junior staff
The salary for this post is negotiable, dependant on experience.
If you are interested in discussing this exciting opportunity in more detail, please do apply ASAP.
Not for you? If you are registered with Shire and recommend a friend, family member or colleague, you will be eligible for a cash bonus payment!
Reference ID: OT/ESS/176
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£31,000.00 per year