Shire Healthcare are currently sourcing an Occupational Therapist for a permanent position based in Manchester. The successful Occupational Therapist will join a nationwide provider of specialist mental health support and work within a Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS).
This is a part-time role at 22.5 hours per week. There may be occasional weekend work required but this would be agreed in advance.
- Providing assessment and treatment to a designated caseload
- Monitoring and evaluating the Occupational Therapy process
- Attending MDT, case conferences, CPA, referral meetings and nurse handovers
- Using evidence based and client-centred approaches to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions.
- Ensuring all records are up to date.
The ideal candidate:
- Holds a relevant Degree/Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Registered with the HCPC.
- Has post-graduate experience of working within mental health settings.
If you are interested in exploring further, apply now!
Part-time hours: 22.5 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,500.00 per year