Shire Healthcare are currently sourcing an Occupational Therapist for a permanent position based in Bury, Lancashire. The successful Occupational Therapist will work with one of our specialist clients who support adults with severe and enduring mental health needs.
This is a part-time permanent position at 22.5 hours per week.
- Managing a caseload of adults with mental health needs
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team made up of Psychologists, Occupational Therapists, Nurses and Speech and Language Therapists.
- Working closely with other members of staff on the unit
- Providing supervision and guidance to other members of the team
- Working autonomously, flexible and creatively
The ideal candidate:
- Holds a Diploma/Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Registered with the HCPC.
- Experience of working with adults with mental health needs.
- 3 years’ post-graduate experience
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further, please apply now to liaise with one of our experienced consultants.
Part-time hours: 22.5 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,200.00 per year