Shire Healthcare are currently sourcing an Occupational Therapist for a permanent position based in Hertfordshire. The successful Occupational Therapist will work within a specialist mental health setting which supports young people and adults with acute mental health needs.
This is a full-time permanent position although the client may be able to consider part-time applicants.
- Providing occupational therapy assessments supporting service user care plans
- Designing and delivering individual and group treatment plans
- Planning and reviewing occupational therapy treatment programmes and mental health assessments.
- Contributing to CPA’s/case review meetings
- Working collaboratively with the Patient Care Team
- Providing verbal and written data for ward rounds and assessment review meetings
The ideal candidate:
- Holds a Degree/Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Registered with the HCPC.
- Experience of working within mental health settings.
- Experience of facilitating individual and group therapy.
If you are interested in exploring further, apply now to liaise with one of our experienced consultants.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00-£35,000.00 per year