Shire Healthcare are currently sourcing an Occupational Therapist for a fixed-term contract based in Monmouthshire. The successful Occupational Therapist will support service users with mental health needs.
This is a full-time position although part-time applicants will also be considered. This is a 12-month fixed-term contract.
- Facilitating individual and group interventions
- Planning, implementing and evaluating interventions and therapeutic activities.
- Supervising Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Maintaining and developing working relationships with professional and clinical colleagues and external agencies
The ideal candidate:
- Holds a relevant Occupational Therapy Degree/diploma
- Registered with the HCPC and full BAOT membership.
- Inpatient or community mental health OT experience
- At least 1 years’ post-grad experience
If you are interested in discussing this role further, apply now to liaise with one of our specialist consultants!
Reference ID: 626
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: £25,000.00 per year