Shire Healthcare are currently sourcing an Occupational Therapist for a permanent position based in Cambridgeshire. The successful Occupational Therapist will support service users affected by neurological or mental health conditions in which challenging behaviours may be the leading impairment.
This is a full-time, permanent position although part-time applicants will also be considered.
- Managing a complex caseload of service users
- Completing occupational therapy assessments
- Completing treatments and rehabilitation plans
- Leading therapeutic group sessions and 1:1 intervention
- Evaluating outcomes in line with care plans
- Maintaining and developing working relationships with professional and clinical colleagues and external agencies
The ideal candidate:
- Holds a relevant Occupational Therapy Degree/diploma
- Registered with the HCPC.
- A minimum of 12 months’ experience of working within a neurological setting
- At least 3 years’ post-grad experience
If you are interested in discussing this role further, apply now to liaise with one of our specialist consultants!
Reference ID: 628
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £32,000.00-£36,000.00 per year