Shire Healthcare are currently sourcing an Occupational Therapist for one of our specialist clients in Merseyside. The successful Occupational Therapist will work within a specialist day school supporting 5-13-year-olds with ASD, speech, language and communication needs, and social, emotional and mental health needs.
This is a 3 day per week permanent position.
- Providing assessments and interventions for the specialist educational provision although expected to work across a range of settings.
- Supporting students with Speech, Language and Communication Needs, ASD and Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs.
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team including Teachers, Clinical and Educational Psychologists, Counsellors, Art and Drama Therapists, Psychotherapists and Speech and Language Therapists.
- Holds a relevant Occupational Therapy Degree/diploma
- Registered with the HCPC.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of working with children and young people with ASD, sensory processing and/or motor/coordination difficulties and social and emotional mental health needs.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please apply now to liaise with one of our experienced consultants.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £31,300.00-£37,800.00 per year