Shire Healthcare are currently sourcing a Occupational Therapist for a permanent position based in Berkshire. The successful Occupational Therapist will work within a medium and low secure forensic mental health setting.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Managing a complex caseload using theoretical and practical experience
- Completing assessments
- Planning, implementing and evaluating intervention outcomes.
- Lead, support and supervise the occupational health provision.
- Responsible for monitoring budgets and resource purchases
- Maintaining and developing working relationships with professional and clinical colleagues and external agencies
The ideal candidate:
- Holds a relevant Occupational Therapy Degree/diploma
- Registered with the HCPC.
- Has a minimum of 18 months’ experience of working within a mental health setting.
- Knowledge of the Model of Human Occupation
If you are interested in discussing this role further, apply now to liaise with one of our specialist consultants!
Reference ID: 629
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £32,000.00-£36,000.00 per year