Shire Healthcare are currently recruiting an Occupational Therapist for a permanent position based in Leicestershire. Our specialist client supports adults with acquired brain injuries and neuro-progressive conditions within a locked rehabilitation setting.
This is a full-time, permanent position although part-time applicants are welcome to apply.
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team comprising of Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, Speech and Language Therapists, Physiotherapists, Nurses and Social Workers
- An opportunity to help shape the occupational therapy provision within the site
- Providing high-quality assessments
- Managing a complex caseload of service users presenting with mental health needs, physical needs and/or challenging behaviour.
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating intervention with other members of the clinical team
- Providing specialist advice to other members of the clinical team and external agencies
Applicants must hold a relevant Degree/Diploma in Occupational Therapy and registration with the HCPC.
If you are interested in finding out more, apply now!
Reference ID: 571
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £28,000.00 per year