Shire Healthcare are currently supporting a specialist school based in Merseyside with the recruitment of an Occupational Therapist. This is a full-time, permanent position (term-time only).
The school supports students with Autism and profound learning disabilities on a 1:1 or 2:1 basis.
- Providing advice and guidance to the wider staff team
- Assessing and providing therapy interventions to students
- Providing therapy to individuals and small groups of pupils
- Working collaboratively with the wider multi-disciplinary team
The Occupational Therapist will be:
- Knowledgeable on SEN teaching strategies
- Experienced of working in schools (preferably specialist schools)
- Familiar with EHCP’s (desirable)
- Qualified to degree or diploma level in Occupational Therapy
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply below!
Reference ID: 392
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00-£36,600.00 per year