Shire Healthcare are currently sourcing an Occupational Therapist for one of our clients based in Norfolk/Suffolk. The successful Occupational Therapist will work within two sites based in Norfolk/Suffolk that support adults with learning disabilities, mental health needs and behaviours that challenge.
One site is a nine-bedded community locked rehabilitation service for men and the other is an eight-bedded community locked rehabilitation service for women.
This is a part-time permanent position at 18.75 hours per week.
- Facilitating group and 1:1 sessions with service users
- Providing occupational therapy assessments and interventions
- Working as part of multidisciplinary team
- Enhancing patient development and social inclusion
The ideal Occupational Therapist:
- Relevant Degree/Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Registered with the HCPC
- 2 years’ post-graduate experience
If you’re interested in exploring this exciting opportunity further, apply now to liaise with one of our experienced consultants.
Part-time hours: 18.75 per week