Shire are currently supporting a specialist client based in north Staffordshire. The client requires a band 5 or 6 Occupational Therapist for a full time, permanent position. It is worth noting that the client would also consider applicants who are available on a part time basis. Our client requires an Occupational Therapist who is able to support children and young people with Autism, Learning Disabilities, Neurological conditions and physical disabilities.
As an Occupational Therapist, your responsibilities will include:
- Completing a range of standardised and non-standardised assessments utilising Sensory Integration and MOHO approaches
- Effectively communicating assessment results and therapeutic findings with the MDT
- To work both independently and alongside colleagues
- Utilising appropriate outcome measures to evaluate and modify interventions
- Supporting colleagues with their professional development in relation to sensory integration
- Completing in-depth risk assessments
- Adhere to HCPC regulations and RCOT Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct for OT Therapists
- Ensure records are completed in a timely manner and are in line with local, professional, organisational and National guidelines
- Providing support and mentorship to the wider OT team
Not for you? If you are registered with Shire and recommend a friend, family member or colleague, you will be eligible for a cash bonus payment!
Apply today for more information or to speak to a specialist Consultant.
Reference ID: OT/NS/152
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00-£37,000.00 per year