An exciting opportunity for an Occupational Therapist has become available with one of Shire Healthcare’s specialist clients! Split over two local sites, the successful Occupational Therapist will support children and adolescents with eating disorders.
This is a full-time, permanent position although the client may consider part-time applicants.
- Managing a caseload of clients presenting with complex needs and using a client-centred approach to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions
- Participating in the planning, development and evaluation of the Occupational Therapy provision
- Liaising with families and external agencies regarding the treatment
- Leading group and individual therapy and analyse engagement in monthly reports
- Participating in staff training and reflective practice to promote best practice
- Diploma or degree in Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registration
- Experience of carrying a caseload in a mental health setting
- Experience of working with a range of mental health presentations
- Experience of leading individual and group work
If you are an Occupational Therapist and think this role might be right for you, apply below!
Reference ID: 387
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£40,000.00 per year