Shire Healthcare are currently sourcing an Occupational Therapist for one of our clients based in southeast London. The successful Occupational Therapist will support adults with complex neurological conditions within a rehabilitative setting.
This is a full-time, permanent position suitable for band 7 practitioners.
- Participating in systematic clinical governance and to offer clinical supervision to assistant, trainee or more junior Occupational Therapists and other staff.
- Utilising research skills for audit, service development and research within the area served by the team / service.
- Working as a member of the clinical service/team, providing a high quality, occupational therapy service to patients, their families or carers.
- Managing a defined caseload of complex cases independently, evidencing problem solving and clinical reasoning skills in line with evidence based / patient centred principles.
- Providing a patient centred occupational therapy service.
- Participating in clinical audit, clinical risk and quality issues, including the management and reporting of incidents
The ideal Occupational Therapist:
- Holds a relevant Degree/Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Registered with the HCPC
- Extensive experience of working in the field of neurorehabilitation.
If you are interested in exploring further, apply now to liaise with one of our experienced consultants.