Shire Healthcare are currently sourcing an Occupational Therapist for a permanent position based in Staffordshire. The successful OT will support adults with complex mental health needs in a rehabilitation setting.
This is a full-time position at 37.5 hours per week.
- Managing a caseload of complex service users with mental health needs
- Undertaking assessments
- Involvement in developing and implementing therapeutic activities.
- Contributing to risk assessments
- Attending ward rounds and CPA meetings and providing feedback on service users’ progress
- Supervising Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Evaluating outcomes aligned to care plans
The ideal candidate:
- Holds a relevant Degree/Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Registered with the HCPC
- Has experience of working in a similar setting
If you are an Occupational Therapist and interested in exploring this role further, apply now to liaise with one of our experienced consultants.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00-£28,000.00 per year