Shire Healthcare are currently sourcing an Occupational Therapist for a permanent position based in Suffolk. The client supports children and young people with a variety of presentations including Autism, Downs Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, Sensory processing difficulties and ADHD. The role is suitable for either band 5 or band 6 Occupational Therapists.
This is a community-based position in which the candidate will be expected to travel to work with clients in their own homes so a UK driving license and access to your own vehicle is essential. The client supports service users in Suffolk and the surrounding counties.
This is a full-time position but the client has confirmed they are also willing to consider part-time applicants.
Due to the nature of the role, candidates must be able to work autonomously.
The main purpose of the role is to assess, plan and implement appropriate Occupational Therapy interventions for children with complex needs.
The ideal candidate:
- Holds a relevant Occupational Therapy Degree.
- Registered with the HCPC.
- Holds UK driving license and access to their own vehicle (essential)
- Experience of working with children and young people with complex needs (for band 6 applicants)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work autonomously.
If you are interested in this role, apply now!
Reference ID: 558
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£38,000.00 per year