Shire Healthcare are currently sourcing an Occupational Therapist for one of our specialist clients based in West London. The successful Occupational Therapist will be supporting children and young people aged 3-19 with a diagnosis of Autism.
This is a full-time permanent position. The role is also term-time only at 39 weeks.
This role is suitable for band 5/6 Occupational Therapists and the client would also consider newly qualified clinicians.
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Providing an occupational therapy service utilising universal, targeted and specialist models.
- Ensuring the delivery of provisions outlined in the Education Health Care Plans (EHCP)
- Carrying out assessments and delivering interventions
- Evaluating and amending intervention programmes
- Ensuring occupational therapy strategies/interventions are embedded into daily routines
The ideal Occupational Therapist:
- Relevant Degree/Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Registered with the HCPC
- Experience of working with young people with Autism (preferable although not essential)
If you’re interested in exploring this exciting opportunity with one of our highly-sought after clients, apply now!