Shire Healthcare are currently recruiting an Occupational Therapist on behalf of a nationwide provider of mental health services. The successful candidate will work across two units at the site covering acute adult mental health and adult eating disorders.
This is a part-time, permanent position at 22.5 hours per week.
The client has specified that they are able to accept newly qualified, band 5 and band 6 applicants.
- Managing the implementation of treatment plans whilst ensuring the effective delivery of treatments, activities, group programmes and interventions.
- Demonstrating wide knowledge of models of practice to provide a range of clinical interventions.
- Maintaining and developing strong working relationships with external agencies and colleagues forming the multi-disciplinary team.
- Ensuring all clinical practice falls in line with company policies and complies with statutory regulations and quality standards.
- Band 6 applicants will have the opportunity to support less experiences colleagues and provide supervision to Occupational Therapy Assistants, Activity Co-ordinators and trainees
- Will ideally have experience of working with eating disorders and/or mental health (although NQP and band 5 are still welcome to apply)
- Will possess confidence in their ability in order to work autonomously.
- Possesses strong communication skills and an ability to build rapport with service users, their families and other professionals.
- Hard-working and able to manage working within a fast-paced setting.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity with a consultant, apply now!
Reference ID: 454
Part-time hours: 22.5 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £27,400.00-£30,600.00 per year