Shire Healthcare are currently recruiting an Occupational Therapist for a permanent position in Norfolk. The successful Occupational Therapist will work within an acute adult mental health ward supporting male and female service users. This fast-paced site accepts emergency admissions 24 hours and allows for a rapid response to crisis situations. The Occupational Therapist will form part of a multi-disciplinary team which includes Nurses, healthcare assistants, a consultant Psychiatrist and Occupational Therapists/Therapy assistants.
This is a part-time, permanent position offering 30 hours per week.
- Providing high-quality assessments
- Implementing a treatment programme in a recovery focused manner
- Working with service users through individualised plans of care, in group and 1:1 session
- Working both autonomously as well as part of a multi-disciplinary team to provide patient centred care.
The ideal Occupational Therapist:
- Holds a Diploma/Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Registered with the HCPC.
- Has experience of working with adults with mental health needs.
- Will have excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy with an experienced consultant, apply now!
Reference ID: 528
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00 per year