An exciting opportunity has become available for a part-time, permanent Occupational Therapist based in Chelmsford. This role is 21 hours per week. We are looking for applicants that have experience of supporting adults with a variety of mental health presentations.
Although our client is able to offer on-going training and development, the successful applicant will need to hit the ground running.
If successful, you will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team providing individual and group support to adults with a wide range of complex presentations in an inpatient setting. The role is based within a 60 bed acute psychiatric hospital which supports both adults and adolescents patients.
As an Occupational Therapist, you will be required to:
- Provide 1:1 assessments and treatment to service users
- Work effectively within a high intensity/risk environment
- Manage and coordinate individual treatment plans relating to occupational therapy and activities
- Ensure that the patients are engaged in helpful, meaningful and therapeutic activity
- Provide support and management to more junior staff
- Demonstrate exceptional organisational and communication skills
- Work closely and build working relationships with colleagues and external agencies
Not for you? If you are registered with Shire and recommend a friend, family member or colleague, you will be eligible for a cash bonus payment!
Apply today for more information or to speak to a member of our team.
Reference ID: OT/ESS/211
Part-time hours: 21 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent