Shire are currently supporting a specialist client in Bedfordshire with the recruitment of a permanent Occupational Therapist. The site supports adults with mental health, Autism, and learning disabilities within a locked setting. If you are an Occupational Therapist who is looking to play a vital role in developing innovative new services, make sure to get in touch ASAP!
This is a full-time (37.5 hours per week), permanent position with a salary of £28,000-£40,000.
Key responsibilities of an Occupational Therapist:
· Conducting assessments and providing treatment to adults with a variety of presentations
· Offering support and guidance to junior staff
· Communication Occupational Therapy related information to the wider multi-disciplinary team which consists of Psychologists, Speech and Language Therapist and Art Therapists
· Playing a key role in the development of innovative services
· Hold a relevant degree/diploma in Occupational Therapy
· Registration with HCPC and a full member of the Royal College of Occupational Therapists
· Ideally have experience in Sensory Integration and Dialectical Behavioural Therapy although this is not essential
Contact a consultant at Shire today to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
If this role is not suitable for you but you are aware of someone in your network who may be interested, please pass this on! We offer rewards for successful referrals.
Reference ID: 208
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00-£40,000.00 per year