One of Shire Healthcare’s clients are currently recruiting an Occupational Therapist for a part-time, permanent position. The role is based within a specialist mental health treatment hospital based in London and the successful Occupational Therapist will work on the acute adult mental health ward.
This is a full-time, permanent position (term-time only) although the client may consider part-time applicants.
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating interventions through a patient centred approach
- Providing patients with the skills, confidence and coping strategies required for independent living
- Providing support and management to junior staff
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with colleagues within the multi-disciplinary team and external agencies
- Ensuring clinical practice is in line with company policies and that all procedures comply with quality standard and statutory regulations
- Maintaining effective communication with carers, patients and relatives
- Diploma or degree in Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registration
- Full BAOT membership
- Experience of working with clients with a variety of mental health needs
- Knowledge and understanding of risk assessment, management and safeguarding
Please apply below if you would like to discuss the role with a specialist consultant here at Shire!
Reference ID: 343
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £35,000.00 per year