Shire Healthcare are currently sourcing an Occupational Therapist for a permanent position based in North London. Our specialist client supports a variety of service users with mental health needs. The successful Occupational Therapist will split their time between two wards on site. The first is a CAMHS inpatient ward and the second is an inpatient acute ward that supports adults with mental health needs.
This is a part-time (4 days per week), permanent post. The split between wards will be 2 days in CAMHS and 2 days in adult acute.
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team made up of Psychological Therapists, Nurses, Occupational Therapists, etc.
- Conducting assessments and interventions to a varied caseload of service users
- Planning, assessing, evaluating and amending intervention programmes.
- Providing wider support and training to colleagues regarding the Occupational Therapy provision
- Communicating effectively with carers, family members, external agencies and the wider team in relation to the needs of service users.
The ideal candidate:
- Holds a relevant Occupational Therapy Diploma/Degree
- Registered with the HCPC
- Has experience of working within mental health settings previously.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, apply now to discuss with one of our experienced consultants.
Reference ID: 545
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00-£35,000.00 per year