We are pleased to announce, we are now supporting a well-known, respected provider of a specialist day services that supports adults with autism in Cranleigh.
We have multiple Learning Support Worker roles. This is a 9-5 Monday to Friday role! our client will consider both full-time and part-time applicants. Alongside countless benefits and progression opportunities, our client is paying £17,000-£18,000.
These are permanent roles working 37.5 hours per week. Previous experience is not essential, so if you are looking to start your career as a Support Worker, we promise you a nurturing, supportive and fun working environment. If you are already an established Support Worker/ Health Care Assistant , our client will be able to offer progression into Senior Roles as and when the time is right.
As a Support Worker your main responsibilities will include:
- Support adults participation in social, leisure, educational and employment opportunities.
- Enable adult learners to maintain acceptable levels of personal and environmental hygiene.
- Collect, record and analyse data on the learning programmes delivered as instructed.
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures within the defined timescales.
- Undertake any other tasks which can be reasonably expected in relation to the role
- Provide the support and care identified in adult learners’ individual learning plans and curriculum folder
In return, our client is offering a whole host of benefits, including:
- Fully paid induction and training (NVQ level 2 and Level 3).
- Free parking.
- Free meals
- Excellent opportunities to progress within the organisation into Senior roles.
- Ample training and development opportunities.
- Pension scheme.
- Minimum Grade C OR Grade 4 GCSE, or equivalent, in English Language & Maths
- Driving licence
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Kieran Nowopolski. Not for you? Refer you friends and family and as our way of saying thank you, we will give you a referral bonus.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From £17,109.00 per year