Shire Healthcare are working on an exciting permanent vacancy based in Nottinghamshire for a client recruiting a Lead Occupational Therapist. The specialist mental health hospital is made up of 2 acute adult mental health wards and 2 Psychiatric Intensive Care Units. The Lead Occupational Therapists will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team consisting of Psychiatrists, Nurses, Psychologists and Social Workers.
This is a permanent – full-time position.
- Leading the OT team which consists of Occupational Therapists, Occupational Therapy Assistants, Activity Coordinators and Fitness Instructors.
- Lead on the Family Involvement agenda
- Lead on Patient Engagement
The ideal Occupational Therapist:
- Holds a Diploma/Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Registered with the HCPC.
- Has extensive experience of working with adults with mental health needs.
- Will have excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
- Experience of managing multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience of providing supervision and training to a wider team.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy with an experienced consultant, apply now!
Reference ID: 529
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £41,500.00 per year