Shire are currently supporting an organisation who are recruiting a Lead Behaviour Analyst for a full time, permanent contract. The client has several sites based in London and the surrounding areas and the successful Lead Behaviour Analyst will be based in the most convenient site with an expectation to oversee the other locations.
The client provides support to adults with Learning Disabilities and mental health presentations within residential settings. The Lead Behaviour Analyst will manage a Positive Behaviour Support Practitioner and Positive Behaviour Support Assistants.
Responsibilities of a Lead Behaviour Analyst:
- Implementing PBS interventions with service users with Learning Disabilities, mental health presentations and challenging behaviour.
- Developing a PBS Pathway which meets the needs of the service users
- Recording all physical interventions accurately and providing analysis when required
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team which includes Occupational Therapists, Occupational Therapy Assistants, Speech and Language Therapists and Speech and Language Therapy Assistants.
- Providing management and supervision to other members of the PBS team
The ideal candidate will have:
- Completed a MSc in Applied Behaviour Analysis
- Accredited with BCBA
- Experience of implementing behaviour support with groups
- Experience of implanting behaviour support to adults with Learning Disabilities, mental health presentations and challenging behaviour (desired)
Please note that the salary is negotiable, dependent on experience.
If you are interested in discussing this position further, please apply below!
Reference ID: LBA/LON/163
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £42,000.00-£45,000.00 per year