We are pleased to announce, we are supporting a well-known, respected provider of a service that supports adults with learning disabilities gain an education within a education setting. The role is based in Hayes, Bromley.
We have multiple Healthcare Assistant roles available working within this beautiful service. Day shifts are available and our client will consider full time applicants. The shifts are 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday-Friday. Alongside countless benefits and an amazing shift pattern, our client is paying between £9.25 per hour.
Previous experience of working within care is essential for this role due to the needs of the service users. We promise you a nurturing, supportive and fun working environment. If you are already an established Healthcare Assistant we would love to hear from you today!
As a Healthcare Assistant your main responsibilities will include:
- Support people in accordance with their needs and wishes as detailed in their person centred support plans.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the Safeguarding of Adults and to recognise and report any disclosure, suspicion or evidence of harm, risk of harm, abuse or neglect.
- Accurately complete documentation that forms part of the their support plans and notes.
- Support the clients in staying active, healthy and as independent as possible.
- Attend training, including induction training, team meetings and individual supervisions.
- Support people in all aspects of their daily living while at the service
In return, our client is offering a whole host of benefits, including:
- Fully paid induction and training (NVQ level 2 and Level 3).
- Ample training and development opportunities.
- Pension scheme.
- Free parking.
- Free meals.
- Excellent opportunities to progress within the organisation into Senior roles.
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Kieran Nowopolski. Not for you? Refer you friends and family and as our way of saying thank you, we will give you a referral bonus.
Reference ID: 422
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.25 per hour