Shire Healthcare are now looking to recruit a Deputy Manager for a Residential Children’s Service based in Doncaster, South Yorkshire. The successful Deputy Manager would be based in a 3 bed home which is catered to children with emotional and Behavioural disorder presentations. You would be doing a mixture of management hours and shift work.
The service we are supporting are dedicated to working towards achieving the five ECM outcomes for young people in care. They have a track record of maintaining stable placements for young people with a history of multi-placement breakdowns. Through positive care and pathway planning, They give young people the tools they need for independent living.
Responsibilities of a Deputy Manager:
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of statutory and procedural frameworks for residential care and communicating this to members of the team
- Ensuring that staffing levels and competences meet the requirements of the home and its residents
- Ensuring each young person has a plan which reflects all of their needs
- Ensuring all new staff receive a thorough induction
- Report and assist the manager in revolving issues relating to staff motivation, conduct and competences of staff members
- Monitoring finances and ensuring budgets are managed effectively
- Enhanced overtime rate plus 28 days annual leave
- Enhanced disclosure costs
- NEST pension
- Free Parking
- Comfortable sleeping-in facilities
- Committed to the continuous development of all staff
If you are interested in the role please apply today!
Reference ID: 564
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £27,250.00-£33,250.00 per year