Shire Healthcare are recruiting for a band 8b or 8c Consultant Clinical Psychologist to run an inpatient autism service based in Ayrshire.
This site has individual houses built specifically for adults with autism to promote service users to live independently whilst receiving care. The role will include:
– Supervise highly specialist clinical psychological assessments
– Collate and analyse data for clinical evaluation
– Complete assessments and clinical formulation of service users problem behaviours and treatment needs.
– Manage and assess risk
– Provide and evaluate individual and group treatment
– Direct, support, manage and supervise the MDT
Hours – both part time and full time will be considered
Salary – £55,700 – £62,700 FTE
Those applying will have HCPC registration, extensive experience working with autism including neuropsychology skills.
Why Shire Healthcare?
You will be working with Lena Antoniou, a healthcare recruitment with 15 years experience, 9 years of which recruiting solely within Psychology and therefore offering specialist knowledge and a passion for this industry. Lena can offer support and advice with CV writing, bespoke interview preparation and tips along with sound knowledge of the employer, the role, and their ethos.
Reference ID: SH 267
Reference ID: 267
Part-time hours: 37.5 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £55,700.00-£62,700.00 per year