We are pleased to announce, we are supporting a well-known, respected provider of adult care services in Haywards Heath with their permanent Community Mental Health Support Worker Vacancy.
This permanent role would require you to work 37.5 hours per week between the hours of 9-5 Monday to Friday. Previous experience supporting adults with Mental Health is essential within this role as you will be lone working out in the community. You will be working with a wide range of mild presentations such as OCD, Depression and anxiety. If you are looking for a challenging yet very rewarding role then please apply today!
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE A CAR DRIVER FOR THIS ROLE.
As a Community Mental Health Support Worker your main responsibilities will include:
- Assist individuals to make sense of their mental health needs
- Help build positive relationships out in the community
- Assist service users understand the importance of setting goals and reaching them
- Guide individuals in the right direction to retain suitable accommodation
- Offer direction on employment and education prospects
- Support in obtaining appropriate financial support
- Encourage the use of self-management of mental health needs
In return, our client is offering a whole host of benefits, including:
- Fully paid induction and training (NVQ level 2 and Level 3).
- Ample training and development opportunities.
- Pension scheme.
- Free parking.
- Free meals.
- Excellent opportunities to progress within the organisation into Senior roles.
To take the next step in your career, apply today for a conversation with our Residential specialist Kieran Nowopolski. Not for you? Refer you friends and family and as our way of saying thank you, we will give you a referral bonus.
Reference ID: 481
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £20,450.25 per year