Shire Healthcare are now working in partnership with a leading provider of Neuro Rehab, recruiting to a permanent opportunity for a band 8b Clinical Psychologist based in Lanarkshire, Scotland.
This service has been rated “exceptional” by healthcare improvement Scotland.
The candidate appointed will be joining an MDT based on an adult neuro rehab inpatients service for service users with brain injury and complex needs providing:
- Specialist neuropsychological assessments.
- Formulate and implement plans of specialist psychological treatment
- Work with both neuropsychological and mental health presentations
- Risk assessment and risk management
- Evidence based therapeutic and rehabilitation intervention
- Provide supervision, advice and leadership to members of the MDT
- Support service managers and consultant clinical Neuropsychologist with the delivery and development of clinical services.
Hours – Monday – Friday 9-5 (35 hours p/w)
Salary – £52,000 – £55,000 FTE
Due to the specialist and complex nature of the role, applicants applying will have previous and extensive experience working within neurorehabilitation.
Why Shire Healthcare?
You will be working with Lena Antoniou, a healthcare recruitment with 15 years experience, 9 years of which recruiting solely within Psychology and therefore offering specialist knowledge and a passion for this industry. Lena can offer support and advice with CV writing, bespoke interview preparation and tips along with sound knowledge of the employer, the role, and their ethos.
Reference ID: 195
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £52,000.00-£55,000.00 per year