Shire Healthcare are recruiting to a permanent opportunity for a band 7 or 8a Clinical Psychologist for a neuro rehab service based in East Kent.
The candidate appointed will be joining an MDT working with adults who have acquired brain injury, complex neurological and challenging behaviours. This role will include:
- Specialist neuropsychological assessments.
- Formulate and implement plans of specialist psychological treatment
- Work with both neuropsychological and mental health presentations
- Risk assessment and risk management
- Provide advice and support to trainee and assistant Psychologists including contributing to supervision.
Hours – Both part time (22.5 hours p/w) and full time (37.5 hours p/w) will be considered
Salary – £37,500 – £48,000 FTE
Due to the specialist and complex nature of the role, applicants applying will have previous and experience working within neurorehabilitation either during training placements or post qualifying.
Why Shire Healthcare?
You will be working with Lena Antoniou, a healthcare recruitment with 15 years experience, 9 years of which recruiting solely within Psychology and therefore offering specialist knowledge and a passion for this industry. Lena can offer support and advice with CV writing, bespoke interview preparation and tips along with sound knowledge of the employer, the role, and their ethos.
Reference ID: 238
Part-time hours: 22.5 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £37,500.00-£48,000.00 per year