Shire Healthcare are recruiting for a band 8b Clinical Psychologist to join a specialist inpatient neuro rehab service in South Wales.
The candidate appointed will leading an MDT within a rehab service for adults with brain injury and complex needs. The successful candidate will:
– Provide specialist psychological assessments including neuropsychological testing
– Formulate and implement psychological treatment plans
– Provide highly specialist psychological advice and oversee formulation of treatment and intervention plans
– Provide advice, management and assess risk
– Support service managers and the consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist
Hours – 21 hours per week.
Salary – up to £55,000 FTE
Applicants applying will have HCPC registration as a Clinical Psychologist and extensive experience working in neurorehabilitation.
Why Shire Healthcare?
You will be working with Lena Antoniou, a healthcare recruitment with 15 years experience, 9 years of which recruiting solely within Psychology and therefore offering specialist knowledge and a passion for this industry. Lena can offer support and advice with CV writing, bespoke interview preparation and tips along with sound knowledge of the employer, the role, and their ethos.
Reference ID: 324
Part-time hours: 21 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £50,000.00-£55,000.00 per year