We have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical General Manager based in Bedfordshire. Our client is a forward thinking, innovative provider of Dialectical Behaviour Therapy and support for adults with Personality Disorders. My client offers all employees a rewarding, dynamic working environment. This position is a permanent position offering full time hours. The successful applicant will lead a multi-disciplinary team and be responsible for overall performance of the nursing team.
As the Clinical General Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Have either experience or an interest in learning more about Dialectical Behaviour Therapy and supporting adults with Personality Disorders
- Provide leadership and managerial, advice, and expertise on all clinical, operational and nursing issues
- Work in collaboration with The Hospital Director and Clinical & Operational Lead to ensure interdepartmental working is effective and efficient across the hospital
- Provide continuous development of nursing services, by ensuring the implementation of evidence based clinical practices, and ensure that these remain at the forefront of service provision
- Ensure all Nursing and Care staff under your line management are sufficiently supervised including the active management of all sickness and absence
- In conjunction with the Senior Staff Team, select, recruit, and retain staff, ensuring appropriate training and induction takes place, and ensure a programme of supervision is in place in line with legislative and company guidelines.
- Ensure the rights of the patients are upheld and promoted at all times, assuring principles of choice, respect, dignity and privacy
- Prepare and complete accurate and informative reports in respect of service development, and issue to your Line Manager within agreed timescales
- Understand and ensure the implementation of Health and Safety Policies, Fire and emergency procedures, and Hospital security policies and procedures
In return, our client is offering a range of benefits, including:
- Excellent annual leave scheme
- Competitive salary brackets
- Paid NMC membership and DBS
- Flexible working patterns
- Long service awards
This is a great opportunity to gain experience with one of the country’s leading providers.
Apply today for more information.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £45,000.00-£52,000.00 per year